This post may contain affiliate links.
Fruit dips are a classic snack that is perfect for any occasion. The colorful tray makes a great centerpiece for a baby shower, bridal shower, or birthday parties. They are easy to make, versatile, and always a crowd-pleaser. For larger crowds, double the recipe for this classic marshmallow fruit dip.
If you're looking for a great after-school snack, nothing beats this 2 ingredient fruit dip. With just two simple ingredients, you can have a delicious and creamy dip that is ready in minutes.
Whether you're hosting a party, feeding a crowd, or just want a quick and healthy snack, this fruit dip will be a hit.
This 2 ingredient fruit dip is incredibly versatile and goes well with a variety of fruits. Some great options include:
- Fresh berries, such as strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, or blueberries
- Sliced apples, pears, or peaches
- Pineapple chunks
- Melons, such as cantaloupe or honeydew
- Dried fruits, such as apricots, figs, or cranberries
- Kiwi, mango, or papaya
You will also need:
- cream cheese, softened
- marshmallow cream
See recipe card for quantities.
In a medium bowl, add the softened cream cheese and marshmallow fluff.
Using an electric hand mixer, beat the mixture on high speed until smooth and well combined. This process should take about 3 minutes.
Once the fruit dip is creamy and smooth, transfer it to a serving bowl or platter.
For a tangy twist, add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice to the fruit dip mixture before beating it.
If you prefer a lighter version of the dip, you can use reduced-fat cream cheese or Greek yogurt instead of regular cream cheese.
For extra flavor, you can add vanilla bean paste or almond extract into the marshmallow creme.
If you're a fan of crunchy textures, consider garnishing the dip with some chopped nuts or granola just before serving.
To make the dip more festive, try adding a few drops of food coloring that complements the fruits you're serving. Adding color is a great way to make this easy fruit dip recipe match the theme of the party you are having.
I typically serve this tasty fruit dip with an assortment of fruits displayed on a fresh fruit platter. Fruit kabobs arranged around this cream cheese fruit dip would be a nice side dish for memorial day or super bowl family parties.
Check out this breakfast board post on my website! This 2 ingredient fruit dip would be a great addition to the breakfast board.
- Medium bowl
- Electric hand mixer, Spatula or spoon for mixing
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Serving bowl or platter
🍓What can I serve with this easy fruit dip recipe?
You can serve the dip with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, animal crackers, or sliced baguette for a sweet and satisfying snack. Whether you're looking for a healthy snack, a sweet treat, or a quick and easy appetizer for family gatherings, this 2 ingredient fruit dip is the perfect choice.
This 2-Ingredient Fruit Dip is incredibly simple to make and guarantees a crowd-pleasing result. It's an excellent choice for busy individuals looking to whip up a quick and satisfying treat.
If you have kids who want to get involved in the kitchen, this is the easiest dip recipe that they can make. This amazing dip is a great option for cooks who want to incorporate more fruits into their meals while enjoying a delectable dip.
📖Printable Recipe Card
2 Ingredient Fruit Dip with Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened*
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- In a medium bowl, beat softened cream cheese and marshmallow fluff together on high speed until smooth (about 3 minutes).
- Place fruit dip in bowl (refrigerate extras or leftovers for up to 3 days).
- On a large charcuterie board (pictured here is an 11.5” x 17.5” rectangle board), start by placing the bowls on the board first. Small bowls can be used for dips, sauces and small pieces of fruit.
- Surround the bowls with large pieces of fruit and serve immediately.
- The remaining fruit dip should be kept in the fridge in a food-safe container. This can be kept in the fridge for 3-4 days.