These sriracha skillet burgers come together pretty quickly and use things you may already have in your pantry. I like to put my sriracha right on the burger, but if you cook for people who can't take the spiciness of sriracha, feel free to serve the mayonnaise on the side.
How do I make this hamburger with sriracha mayo?
Step 1: Mix the ingredients for the burgers in a medium bowl until they are well mixed
Step 2: Shape the mixture into 4 equal patties.
Step 3: Cook the patties in a skillet or on a griddle over medium heat.
Step 4: Assemble the cooked burgers with the Sriracha mayo.
Pro Tip: Use Kewpie mayonnaise for a restaurant-quality burger sauce.
Skillet Burgers with Sriracha Mayo
Quick and easy skillet hamburger recipe with flavorful sriracha mayo.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb ground beef 80/20
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- 3-5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 egg large
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Tb milk
- 4 buns toasted
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2-3 tomatoes sliced
- ¼ cup jalapeno slices
- 4 slices muenster cheese
- ¼ cup mayo
- 1-2 Tb sriracha depending on preferred spice
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat with 1 teaspoon of oil and then begin preparing the meat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, minced garlic, egg, seasonings, and milk.
- Once combined, separate the mixture into 4 equally sized pieces and shape each one into a 4” diameter patty. You can also shape them to the size of your burger buns.
- Place patties on skillet and cook for 5 minutes on each side. You can cook them 2 at a time so you don't overcrowd the pan. You may also use an electric griddle.
- As the patties cook, wash and prep your vegetables. Slice the tomato and jalapenos.
- To make the sauce, combine sriracha and mayo in a small bowl. You can add more sriracha to make it spicier.
- Check the patties and flip it if it has been 5 minutes. Then add a cheese slice on top.
- Once everything is cooked, assemble your sriracha mayo burgers. I start by putting the sriracha mayo on the bottom bun, then topping with the cooked burger. Then add the lettuce, tomato, onion and jalepeno. Top with the top bun.
- Serve as is or with a side of french fries or chips. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply