This post may contain affiliate links.
Adult lunchables are the perfect quick and easy lunch for grown ups. The best part about making your own adult lunchable charcuterie board is that you can customize it based on what you like. I know you've seen luchables all over social media.
Putting a variety of items on a charcuterie board is a creative way to serve a casual lunch or an easy dinner.
You only need a few ingredients to make a lunchables charcuterie board. Displaying your homemade lunchables on wooden boards is a fancy way to display basic ingredients and make you feel like an adult instead of a child.
This lunchables charcuterie board would also be great to serve for game day. It's so easy for people to graze on and pick exactly what they want.
- Lunchmeat- turkey, ham, sliced chicken, pepperoni, salami
- Cheese- use cracker cut cheese slices or cheese cubes
- Fresh fruits- grapes, strawberries, blueberries, oranges or raspberries are good options
- Crunchy elements-Crackers, melba toast or roasted nuts are great additions to a charcuterie board.
- Vegetables- Cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices and carrot sticks would work well on this board.
First determine the amount was bowls you need to hold small ingredients like berries or nuts, if using.
Start placing the larger slices of meat on the board, then add the cheese slices. Place the vegetables in any empty spaces remaining on the board. Fill the bowls with the smaller items like berries or cherry tomatoes. Serve the charcuterie board immediately.
Just about any kind of cheese will work, but I love using shard cheddar, colby jack and havarti. While basic lunchables come with basic crackers, when you are free to put fancier crackers on the board. I used some rosemary crackers and some plain salted round crackers on this board.
Whatever you favorite version of lunchables is, use that insoiration for the board. If you love pizza lunchables, then load it up with pepperoni and use mini naan bread.
A large wooden board is a must for this recipe. I picked up my board from aldi, but you can order a similar sized one here.
Store any leftover ingredients in separate airtight containers for later use. You can use leftover cheese to make sandwiches. Any leftover vegetables can be cooked and served ad a side dish or cold vegetables like tomato and cucumber can be served as a salad.
Make sure you use a large enough board to accommodate all of the ingredients you plan on putting on your board. I also use small pieces of parchment paper under the wet ingredients like the turkey to absorb some of the juices.
📖Printable Recipe Card
Lunchables Charcuterie Board
- 1 charcuterie board
- 8 ounces deli turkey
- 24 each crackers
- 1 pound colby jack cheese sliced
- 8 ounces blueberries washed
- 8 ounces strawberries washed
- 8 ounces grapes washed
- 8 ounces baby carrots washed
- 4 each mini cucumbers washed
- First determine the amount was bowls you need to hold small ingredients like berries or nuts, if using.